From latest research findings and eye-opening presentations to engaging, interactive panel discussions with experts to introduce and update physicians on the latest science-based clinical information and sophisticated clinical applications. After attending this in-depth, four-day conference, you’ll walk away with what you need to add this 21st century medical specialty to your existing practice. We’ll even show you how you can become certified in Age Management Medicine.
Pre-Conference Track 1
Telomere Biology Workshop: Applications for Clinical Practice
Pre-Conference Track 2
Clinical Lifestyle Modification to Achieve Optimal Health
Pre-Conference Track 3
Office Based Aesthetics for the Age Management Clinician
* Track is Non CME
Pre-Conference Track 4
Traumatic Brain Injury; A Clinical Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment
In conjunction with the Warrior Angels Foundation a 501(c)(3) non-profit Organization - A portion of the proceeds from this course will be donated to the Warrior Angels Foundation as they work towards their goal of providing personalized assessment and treatment for U.S. Military Service Members and Veterans who have sustained Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) while in the line of duty.
- Personalized Medicine & Genetics
- Genome Meets Epigenetics and Environment
- Microbiomme & Aging
- The Bacterial Biome – A Foundation for Longevity, and Root Cause of the Aging Process
- The link of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals to obesity, diabetes, infertility and more
- Aldosterone, the Hearing Hormone; Vasopressin, the Memory Hormone
- Estrogen for Men
- Testosterone Therapy in Men - who sets the standard of care?
- Pharmacogenomics of the Androgen Receptor; Intracrinology and the Implications for Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Recognizing Stages of the Overtraining Syndrome causing Hormonal and Neurologic Disruption
- Estradiol & Testosterone Therapy for Women: Benefits, Risks, Options
- Endothelial Disfunction and Aging
- Measurably Reducing Breast Cancer Risk, a Functional Medicine Approach
- Cancer & Aging
- Prevention and Treatment of the Aging Brain
- Gonadal Hormone Effects on the Brain and Certain Disease Processes
The Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG) would like to encourage qualified speakers who wish to become members of our faculty to submit for consideration.
The Conference Planning Committee will review all submissions. Preference will be given to credentialed faculty at the medical professional level who have an expertise in their field and have the ability to provide comprehensive learning materials for the course syllabus. Topics that reflect non-commercial, new or cutting edge evidence based information for Age Management Medicine clinicians and include the theme of this event are preferred. All faculty and presentations must adhere to ACCME standards.
Areas of interest in which the AMMG Planning Committee would like to receive submissions for the November 2016 Conference are:
- Lifestyle Modification, Obesity, Stress, Exercise, Mind-Body, etc.
- Telomere, Telomere Biology, etc.
- Personalized Medicine, Topics in Genomic Medicine, Clinical Genomic Medicine, Epigenetics, etc.
- Hormones and Hormone Replacement
- Early Detection and Prevention of Cancer and other Disorders of Aging
- Microbiome and Gut Health
- Fecal Transplant as it might pertain to Age Management Medicine
To submit a request to present please send these items in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Firm title
- Description of the lecture